Dengan nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Pengasihani.
Wes suwi orak b'belog. Hah hah hah.. Suddenly want to speaking in Jawa language. Actually, at home sometimes speaking Jawa. But, I'm not to expert in Jawa language. Just know the basic only. By the way, I like to learn and speaking Jawa.
Wokey.. Wokey... Let we go true the main point of our topic today. Have more reason why we must say 'Thank you, Allah'. 1st, be grateful because until now we still alive at the earth, was give grace and sustenance by Allah, was give well-being and peace in this world and so on that we must say 'Thank you, Allah'. Furthermore, everything happen whether it good @ bad, it sweet @ sour, and other thing was happen, maybe have reason behind that. Sometime, something that we really2 want can't to get it. So, we feel sad, frustrate, upset and so on. But, actually God was plan the other best thing for we. Maybe we can't get that thing that we want just now, maybe we will find it in other future.
Actually, I want to thanks to God because was give the guided to me for all the question that have been hit in my life before this. Now, I was learnt that in the future I will find the other people than that people. And I will try to forget that people because I was knew everything. So, why I want to mind of that people, right. Alhamdulillah also because last sem is the last I meet with that person. Don't know if I meet with that person again at convocation. Hopefully I can forget that person forever. And I pray so that that person will happy with it life.

No comments:
Post a Comment