This post was dedicated to my new best friend.. Heh heh heh.. New best friend? Actually the new best friend that I mean is Fani's sister, Dayah. Hahaha.. Not expected that we can be friend because she is Fani's sister.. Maybe I am friendly person.. Hahaha.. Friendly? I will be friendly if that person also give +ve respon to me and also friendly with me.
1st time we meet is on 2nd year in sem 2 2010/2011 with in she was came to UKM and stay and Fani's room. But, at the 1st time we not quite know each other because still new in relationship. Day to day, sem to sem our relationship became closed when she visited again to UKM at short sem and at that time, I and Fani was became a roomate even just only one month in took the short sem. Have more incident was happen and one of that incident is our room was locked when she alone at room because at that time we was attended the exam.
Then, after that day, we became a friend. Sharing a story. Hang out together with Fani especially went to Genting Highland this recently on 12 Nov 2010. So sweet even before this we can't know each other. Thanks God for the companionship that was tied.
Furthermore, Dayah is same old with my 2nd sibling, Ijat and she was study at UiTM, Shah Alam. Insya'Allah, if I have free time, I also want to came at their hostel and also hang out together again.
This moment I will remember until forever.. Insya'Allah...
No comments:
Post a Comment