Hehehe.. This is the 2nd time I create the blog. For the 1st blog is when I was in Sem 1 2008/2009 within my Foundation English lecture was order their student to created one blog and we must share this blog. Actually before this I didn't create the blog because I didn't have any idea what to write in blog. I always look my other friend also addicted with blog especially they used blog as express their feeling what was happen to them in their life, as create a story to sharing with other follow. I respect with them whose used the blog as good platform.
Why I also suddenly want to creating the blog? Hehehe.. I also don't know. Maybe after I was look one of my friend created the blog, so my feeling also doing the same. Finally I created the blog.
Last but not least, welcome to me with enjoy the blog okeh.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment