Friday, November 26, 2010

Too salty and also become too spicy.. OMG... =)

Salam...

Hehehe.. long time no see my lovely blog because I'm too busy with my lovely Mr. Thesis.
So, entry for today I want to express about my breakfast meal for today that I serve it by myself. Hohoho..

Actually, my mom ask me what other breakfast want to eat because my mom was bought 'kueh' at stall. And she ask to cook fried rice because yesterday rice still have it. Firstly, I said never mind if just eat 'kueh' only. But, suddenly my feeling want to make fried rice. So, I went to kitchen and prepare the ingredient for cook the fried rice. Then, let start to cook it.. Heh heh heh..

Then, for a several second before to finished it, suddenly I feel want to put white pepper at my fried rice. BUT SUDDENLY in out of my mind, I was put it too more quantity and I also don't know that the hold of the pepper white was missing. I thought it have at the bottle. So, I was feel worried and I try to tasted it. Fuhhhh.. I not expected the taste like that. It so salty and also more spicy but while I was only put 3 stalks of chili. Hah hah hah.. Then, I not serve it at table because it too salty and spicy and I decided to throw it but I not throw it just now because I want to explain with my mother. After that, I went to my bedroom.

Suddenly, I heard that someone was at kitchen and take the fried rice that I was cook it. Then,I quite went to kitchen and I spy whose the person that. OMG... My step father!!! In my heart say 'confirm he will put it back'.. Hehehehe.. I smile on myself when see the reaction my step father when he was ate the fried rice. I am feel so sorry, ayah about my mistake. Perhaps I want to make the delicious fried rice, but something was happen. Hehehe..

Then, my mother was came back from market and I talk about my story. Hehehe.. My mother also smile when heard my story and tell 'if the meal that we cook are too salty, it's mean later soon will be married'. Hah hah hah.... It's true? I hope it false and I don't think so. Later, my mother also ask to me that the fried rice give to hens at my grandfather's home. So, I go back to kitchen and put it at the bowl before want to give the hens. Before it, I try to tasted again the fried rice. But, the tasted was different. Not tasted when the first time I try it (too salty and too spicy). Then, I not so to feel want to give the hens. After that, I give my mother try again and she said the fried are too spicy. Hehehe.

So, the conclusion is my mother said to give the fried rice to hen.
Must be careful when want make something it different... Hehehehe..

Arigato... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment