Monday, November 29, 2010

The busy & tired day..

Salam alaik...

Even busy and tired today, but I must to make heroic to express what activity that I was do today. Actually, tomorrow my home will make feast for tahlil prayers for: 1) my late grandmother 2) to celebrating my new home 3) my cousin who will be circumcised on this Thursday. Additional, this feast will be make so glorious because some of my cousin & aunty also was came to the hometown. I'm really happy with their appearance. So, as I know, children have some kind of behavior & sometime I must treat their behavior. Then, at night with other family member was preparation like as peeled potatoes skin and cut it, peeled onion and garlic & so on, My eyes say: I want to close & sleep just now please!!.. Heh heh heh.. But, I must make heroic so that my work finish 1st and after that, I can go to sleep.Hehehe.. Btw,  I not go to sleep 1st but open my beloved blog.

Tomorrow, will become busy day.. Let's check out... Will be continue for the next blog update.. =)

Balance is so important in our lives. In our busy world, we can give ourselves balance between thinking and feeling. - Yakov Smirnoff -

No comments:

Post a Comment