Long time not create the essay at my blog. Hehehe. Holiday & busy. Busy? Hahaha. I not think so. Maybe busy with join holiday at Cameron Highland. Actually, my uncle (Pak Itam) was invited me to join his family and also Cik Man trip go to Cameron Highland and Pangkor. Wahhh. Really not expected because before this I didn't go to that place. So, when I thank back, why I must to left the change that I was get, right. So, I was accepted the invitation.
Wednesday 15 Dis 2010: 8.30 am. The journey went to Cameron Highland was start. I really exited because it 1st time for me went to that place. While in journey went to Cameron, we through Lata Iskandar Fall. Then, my uncle was stop his car and we walked went to Lata Iskandar Water Fall. Subhanallah. Beautiful environment. Long time not see the water fall. We take time at Lata Iskandar Water Fall by took some picture. Feel peace. The water so cool. Then about 45 minutes at there, we went back to the car and continue drove to Cameron Highland. While in journey, I can feel the cool weather. The cool wind was blow. Then, we arrived at Brincang and find apartment for one night. Finally, we get it. Ist time I step at the apartment's floor, my sole was feel cool. I can't imagine how about the water when I use it. Cool. That the word our from my mouth. When we saw inside of apartment, every room didn't have FAN. Just only have 1 fan at living room. But, we not switch on it because feel cool. Forget to inform. Hehehe. Actually we was arrived at apartment about 3.++ pm. Then, in evening about 5.00 pm something, we was hangout at Cameron Highland. There have night market at there. So, we stop at there at shopping at there. Wow. Many thing have at there. Strawberry, vegetable, souvenirs and so on within sold it by the cheapest price! Don't know what to buy it. At night, we just rest at apartment and watching football Malaysia vs Vietnam. So noisy okay. Hahaha. Grateful because at apartment also provided the ASTRO. My cousin especially so happy when they know about it.
Thursday 16 Dis 2010: 9.00 am. Check out from apartment. The next destination is went to Perak. Before drove at there, we hangout 1st at Strawberry farm. So exited. Strawberry plant, some plant, cactus plant, souvenir, cloth, ice cream strawberry, and so on lah. The ice cream look so delicious. But, I can't to eat it because I'm fasting. Never mind. Then, about one hour at there, we continue back our journey to Tea Farm. At there I don't enter it because I feel tired.So, I just stay at car with Mak Itam and Nur, my cousin. I don't know how long they at Tea Farm because I was slept at that time. While slept, I can feel that my head was dizziness because of the road was dizziness too. From Cameron Highland we used Simpang Pulai road within a few days later Malaysia's folk was bedlam by accident bus at there. Seriously what I want to say is, that road so scary and dizziness bend until my cousin can VOMITING! Until arrived at Simpang Pulai, went to Lumut. LUMUT!! Wow. Long time no see that place. 1st time I went to Lumut when I still child about 4 @ 5 years old and also my late father still alive. Huk huk huk. I miss my late father so much. Then, we find the apartment to stay about one night. Alhamdulillah. The apartment that we rent, really in front of Pangkalan TLDM Lumut Camp. My uncle work place at there once upon time. I also already enter at the camp. Suddenly I remember back the moment at that camp with my cousin, uncle, aunty, grandmom, mother, my late father, and bla bla bla. At night, we hangout to take a lunch+dinner at the camp. Wow. I though there have more change at there. Beautiful. And the camp look like DTHO camp. My ex-place, ex-school at there and so many ex la at DTHO camp. The camp are big. Really miss that camp so much. OMG. When arrived at dinner+lunch destination, oh I really not like it. Navy RECRUIT. But, I just be a cool, relax, though nothing happen. I'm not mean to hate them. I just not like some of them that like to stir and sometime tackle other people. Not me. But my friend. Because I was cook with their temperament. So, that why I was be like that. Don't worry. I'm not hate Navy, Air forced and also Army because my parents also army. Respect them.
Later, after finished took some lunch+dinner, Pak Itam brought we hangout to Lumut. Again. I know it no my 1st time at there. Just I try to remember back the moment at that place a few years ago. That place is like waterfront. Beautiful. Near with sea.
Friday 17 Dis 2010: 9.00 am. Check out from apartment. Next destination that we waiting. Teluk Batik & Pangkor. Wow. Love beach so much. 1st, we went to Teluk Batik. I and my cousin took a bath at there. Long time not play with beach. We also must careful because at Teluk Batik beach have jellyfish. We don't know it still alive or not. Then, until 11 am, times up.
We stop to bath at Teluk Batik beach and prepare to the next destination, Pulau Pangkor. We went to Pangkor by ferry from Marina Jetty. From Marina Jetty to Pangkor, it took time about 10 minutes. Finally, we arrived at Pangkor and my uncle rent the car. At Pulau Pangkor beach, I didn't take a bath because I was took a bath at Teluk Batik. I though, Pulau Pangkor beach is good for me because the water are beautiful, not feel itch and not many people want to bath at there. Ouch. Never mind. I just like to play at the beach. I like to see beach's view. Beautiful.
Suturday 18 Dis 2010: Morning. I was surprised with accepted the bad news. My cousin, Kimi was entered to ward at Manjung Hospital because he was confirmed suffering hot fever. So pity with him. After solat Subuh, Pak Itam was invited me to join bought for the breakfast. There have so many place that sell 'kueh muih', nasi lemak, roti cani. So many place. Don't know which one want to chose. At 12.30 pm, we went to hospital to visited Kimi. So pity with him. Sad face (*_*) when 1st time see him. He cried. Then, he start to smile (^_^) when we try to make him happy. About 3.30 pm we left the hospital and went to Faten's friend house. After that, about 5.00 pm we start our journey went back to Johor.
At 11.30 pm, alhamdulillah finally we arrived at my house first. Then, Pak Itam & family continue their journey went to home at Batu Pahat.
What can I say is, thanks a lot to my uncle (Pak Itam & Cik Man) + their family because was invited me went to holiday. Really appreciate it. Hopefully, next time can invite me again. I love going holiday. At least, I'm not feel bored while a waiting for finished my sem break that due date until 19 Dis 2010 (my beloved mother birthday).







No comments:
Post a Comment