Saturday, December 25, 2010

C O O L B L O G & B A K S O

Cool blog & Bakso? What are relation between this food? Actually, from this two kind of food, it have relation between me and my beloved friend, Fani. Before this I didn't know about this kind of food actually. Then, when I starting friend with her, I was like and love to ate Bakso and Cool blog. Everything from Fani.

Firstly, Fani was introduced me Bakso. Before I really don't know and never heard that name. Then, when we went to night market at Hentian Kajang, she was suggested to me to tried Bakso and we ate at that stall. So delicious. Now, until today I never forget Bakso at Hentian Kajang's night market. For me, it the one place that have delicious Bakso, no other place. So, every time if we went to night market, Bakso we will never to forget it. It the 1st our main objective went to there.
Second is Cool Blog. Talk about Cool Blog, now Cool Blog was famous and make other people within at the first time to try it, then confirm after this they will never disappointed to buy Cool Blog again. Because Cool Blog so delicious and can make other people addicted with it. I know about Cool Blog also from Fani. Then, I also was addicted with Cool Blog also. But, the Cool Blog that I will never to forget it is Chocolate Ice Blended+Pearl. Yummy yummy. No other ice blend until now with make me love and like it. I like Chocolate ice blended+Pearl from Cool Blog. Alhamdulillah. It not difficult to me to find and buy it because, if I go back home, at least I can buy it at Econsave Muar and also Wetex Parade. So, no need to worried it. Then, before I go back to UKM by KTM train, I will look in at Terminal One shopping complex to buy it. Additional, if I go to Kajang also, I will never to to buy Cool Blog. For me, it really make me satisfied and valuable. So, I was promote it with my siblings and my mom. They also like it.
Last but not least, I really miss my friend, Noor Farhani Ibrahim. She was introduce to me with Cool Blog & Bakso. Many moment that I never to forget her. When I ate Cool Blog @ Bakso, I will remember her. When I went to night market, also I will miss her. Because we always together gather where we want to go. Because also we love hangout.

No comments:

Post a Comment