Actually, I also ever couple when I at Form 1. In God's name, seriously I didn't know that couple is not allowed in Islam. Astagfirullahalazim. But, grateful because it's 1st time & last time I was caught in couple. Couple since at school is 'monkey love'. Hah hah hah. Normal, child and student. Didn't know the truth.
By the way, Thanks to Allah because give me the guided about couple issue nowadays. Actually 1st time I know about that starting when I was study at Matriculation-MARA College of Kuala Nerang. This place was teaching me more about religion, keep aurat, discipline in all aspect like prayer, study and so on.
It's truth it not easy to forget someone. Hehehe . . But for me, grateful because was find the article about disadvantage of couple at ILuvIslam web page. From that, I was fallen in love with that web page. Really give me more lesson, moral and learn. And from that, I really insist to not trapped in couple until now. Insya'Allah. May Allah blessing what kind I do. Ameen. Ignore what other people want to say. I was try my best to give advice to Muslim people about couple. It's depend to them want to accept it or not.
When I think it back, it NOT HAVE ANY BENEFIT OF COUPLE actually. Why? Because:
- It's approaching to zina. Masya'Allah. Really not expect that at the 1st time. Zina is not only like do a vices but, zina is like heart zina, eyes zina, hand zina and so on.
- Fun because get slander
- Fun because get sin
- Fun because can friend with Syaitan
- Can express feeling with their couple. But, Allah will have to heard all your express and Insya'Allah Allah will help His servants.
- More money was exhausted because of buy the topup and also pay the high bill every month. It's better the money we use as alms, right.
- Many men feel proud when they has girlfriend. If didn't girlfriend, they feel nothing their heart furthermore see their other friend have girlfriend. Surrounding factors was behavior them join it.
- Lost in focus on study.
- Didn't get blessing.
- Lost of honor
- Upset and failure
- Lost to get a guidance from Allah.
Actually there have more disadvantage of coupling. Maybe you all can think it for those people still single and to others that have same opinion with me.
Sometimes, some people know about that couple is not allow in Islam. But, I don't what can I say it.
And sometime also the person that always talk about couple is not allowed in Islam WAS COUPLE too. So, I don't know it's must to respect people like that or not.
Sometime they who say 'Ustaz Ustazah'(not all okey. some) that was wear the 'kopiah' and 'tudung labuh' also couple. Make a dating just they both. Dating without any relation and 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th person. So, I don't know what to say. Because for me in my eyes they must be a good role model so that other people can take the good thing as self guide and respect them because protect the Islam religion. But, the other thing was happen.
That's why now some people said that not all 'Ustaz Ustazah' is better. Because they was show the bad thing to them. And them feel is same either 'Ustaz Ustazah'(not all.some) and other people who not 'alim' 'bertudung litup'.
Wah. I see it was lost from the main point title. Nevermind. At least it have relation from what I want to write.
So, the STEP how to avoid ourself from couple is:
- Say 'NO' to love.
- Say 'LOVE' and 'COUPLE' is a vices and sins.
- Do not discuss about 'LOVE'. It not have any benefit.
- Do not friend with people was fallen in love. So that you didn't behavior from it.
- Do not make a space to ourself to LOVE and be LOVING.
- When in front of the word 'LOVE' to you, whisper to yourself say: 'this is incitement from evil'.
- REMEMBER, people who was urged with their feeling to COUPLE but they fight their feeling, his faith was tested by Allah, so that Allah can see how their servants try to obey.
- REMEMBER. Nothing we will get at the next future if couple time teenager. Does not guarantee accessibility. If you came to the throne necromancer, it becomes bland as a sweet relationship before marriage, the bargaining relationship after the marriage later.
- When your feeling say want to couple, pray to Allah so that get forgiveness, seek the strength to face trial.
"JADILAH SEKUNTUM BUNGA MAWAR YANG INDAH BERPAGARKAN DURI. JANGAN BIARKAN DIRIMU MENJADI SEBARANGAN BUNGA YANG TETAP JUGA INDAH TAPI SAYANG, TIDAK BERDURI. APABILA TIADA DURI, TIADA LAGI BENTENG YANG BOLEH MELINDUNGI KEINDAHAN SI BUNGA DARIPADA SEWENANG-WENANGNYA DIKHIANATI. LANTAS, TERCEMARLAH KEINDAHAN DAN MURAHLAH NILAINYA. DURI MAWAR ITULAH YANG DIIBARATKAN DENGAN PERBATASAN AURAT, AKHLAK DAN AL-HAYA’. JADILAH SEINDAH MAWAR BERDURI. KELAK, AKAN MENGUNDANG KEKAGUMAN DI HATI SANG KUMBANG HINGGAKAN SANG KUMBANG BERFIKIR BEBERAPA KALI UNTUK MENDEKATINYA”
So, last but not least. Sorry if my word and my writing make to the reader hurt. But it reality now a days.




No comments:
Post a Comment