Monday, December 27, 2010

BORED.

Bored!!! This word always in my mind for the 1st week for semester 6. This is my last semester at UKM. Insya'allah. I really don't know what to do. 1st week lecture, lecturer din't enter in class.

My weekend was fill up with watch Korean movie, Full House. Not bad about this movie. Funny, sometimes sad and enjoy. But, I can't to finished to watch it until 16 episode just only 1 day. It take time because my body will feel pain. So, maybe about 3 @ 4 days I will finish to watch all Full House movie.

Sometimes also I feel bored when online always especially Facebook. Nothing to do at there. Just if have something best wall post from my friend, I could comment it & chatting with them if I think want to chat. Bored life. If I want to go back home,  not yet for this week because I'm still new at UKM.

But, why not I fill up my time by reading the book at my desk. There have some book that I can read, right. Oh my God, why I can't to think it before this. Suddenly I was think about read when I see book at my desk while I was writing essay at this blog.

2 comments: