I love you.
I miss you.
Really.
You're my sweetheart.
My strength after Allah and Muhammad s.a.w.
Was make my life wonderful.
Was teach me everything about life.
Always give a support to me.
Able to force time and energy to make me happy, feel comfortable, peace of life.
Do everything and prepare for me when one of our love was gone and left.
You never remember about 'TIRED' word.
You are strong and resilient person when face trial, challenges and suffer.
You was make me a PEOPLE.
You was give me a complete education.
You're the person that alway heard all my story and problem.
You rarely to shackle of my life to do some thing and go everywhere.
Don't worry. Because of you, I will take care of my life. I will remember all your advice. Insya'allah, I will try never to do some thing or go to place that can make your heart hurt and broken. Because 'I Love You' so much.
Really
I love you. I love you. I love you.
I'm so sorry if some time I have do something that can make your heart broken.
I'm so sorry.
Thanks Allah because you was gift to me a important person in my life.
The important person that I always remember, love, miss and everything in my life after Allah and Muhammad s.a.w
No comments:
Post a Comment