-Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Pengasihani-
Bored!!
Bored!!!
Bored!!!!
Bored!!!!!
Huh..
Bored because every Friday I didn't have class anymore.
I have find some reference to do my assignment.
But, should I always face to face with laptop? Nope, right.
Then
What can I do after this?
Always online make me become and more bored.
So, what can I do?
Yes.
That way I do if I think bored.
If I don't want to feel bored, the best thing is Go Back Home.
Yes. For me it the best thing in my life. Go back home.
Release tension. Happy to see my mom and my sibling.
Also can get free meal everyday while I'm at home.
At least I have something to do at home like as wash the cloth, help my mother cook at kitchen, cleaning house and can hangout at city.
But
My determination 2011 is Go Back Home Fortnightly. Insya'allah.
Because after I was finished my final exam semester 1 2010/2011, I was resign from PBSM: Persatuan Balik Satiap Minggu (every week go back home association).
Don't worry, I will always remember & miss this association so much. Hehehe
So, my next go back home is this next week.
Hohoho. Exited to go back home.
Waiting for me mom. Love and miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment